Kinono Tinos Art Gathering is expanding the Four -plus one- Elements team! Those interested in the positions of Production Coordinator of the residency are kindly requested to feel the form below. For any inquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6-10 people who will work with the ΚINONO team, during the residency (September 26th-October 18th) at the island of Tinos, and remotely during the preceding months. Each Coordinator will be allocated, alone or with a partner, to one of the 6 locations included in the residency program, and will manage about 4 productions (from various disciplines).
Their responsibilities will include:
- - a general supervision of the productive process and an advisory role to the residents of the respective location
- - scheduling and planning of the presentations of the productions during the closing activities
- - daily audiovisual documentation of the respective productions, the process of implementation and presentation of the projects.
- - composing texts and conducting interviews (the recorded material will be shared with the KINONO team on a daily basis).
- - keeping track of the material needs of each production and communicating those needs with the KINONO team
- - if possible, transferring the residents by car, from the production site to their accommodation.
- Driving License
- Knowledge of foreign languages - English are necessary
- Previous experience in text composition
- Basic knowledge of photoshop is recommended
- Accommodation in a room (the location may change during the Residency, depending on the production needs)
- Same food supplies as with the residents of the program (more information you will find through our pdf description)
Coordinators of Production will be an active and essential part both of KINONO team and the community of the Residents.
This is not a paid position
Express your interest in the production coordination position by sending us an email at email@example.com